September 17, 2009

Franz Beckenbauer lives without Internet

Franz Beckenbauer

Franz Beckenbauer leads a life without Internet. "I am glad if I can serve my mobile phone, all other is a foreign power for me", said the "emperor" the illustrated "colours". He does not have sometimes own e-mail address. "My wife has one, this reaches", said the 64-year-old about whom exist according to "colours" more than 700,000 entries in the net. The president of the FC Bavaria Munich sees his latest children, nine-year-old Joel and five years old Francesca, also rather on the sports field than before the computer. "Movement forms, there the brain is supplied with blood. Nevertheless, one goes goofy with the constant seat before the computer

No comments:

 Wale wajanja wote tunakutana Leverkusen 24.09.22